We are aware that a comprehensive approach is vital for high-quality implementation of projects and the satisfaction of the buyer.
The introduction of project approach enables us to consult with the investor during each phase of the project:
- preparation of documentation,
- examination of the facility and the execution of measurements,
- manufacturing of all stone elements and
- the final handover.
The advice on the choice of the appropriate stone products, the use of the right binding agents and the correct use of the latter is based on many years of experience and ensures high-quality and permanent solutions. Incorrect installation and unsuitable products can often lead to subsequent damage which demands extensive and expensive restoration.
1. Project preparation
- Preparation of terms of reference taking into account the investor’s wishes.
- Presentation of materials and suggestions regarding the final choice depending on the type of use and the technical requirements
- Preparation of the offer
- Presentation of similar projects
2. Preparation work
- Examination of the facility
- Execution of measurements at the facility
- Preparation of the final inventory of quantities
- Preparation of samples
3. Manufacturing of products
- Preparation of detail design
- Preparation of final products for installation
- Pallet packaging and transportation
- Installation at the facility, including all accompanying tasks
- Quality control
- Execution of final measurements of the finished work
- Application of the final coating and protection
5. Final handover
- Final quality control together with the investor
- Preparation of as-built documentation
- Handover of the directions for use and the guarantee